We are proud of the many contributions LACIS alumni have made to the field and their communities. Our Alumni support the Program in many ways, including:
- Encouraging prospective students to attend UW-Madison and join LACIS
- Making financial contributions (Donate Here!)
- Identifying job opportunities and serving as contacts for new graduates entering the job market
LACIS offers several types of resources which alumni may want to utilize.
- A weekly newsletter focusing on local events related to Latin America, Carribean and Iberic regions, Noticias De la Semana. To sign up, please email email@example.com
- YouTube Channel, with videos about the program and recordings of lectures
- Facebook, a page of real-time updates from the Program
- LinkedIn Group, with relevant updates and networkng opportunities
We would like to keep in touch with you, respond to any questions or suggestions you may have, and hear about your career, your interests, and other relevant information. Please reach out to us through firstname.lastname@example.org. When contacting us, please provide your name when you attended UW-Madison (if it has changed); your year of graduation, and indicate whether you were in our undergraduate, masters or PhD minor program.