Train Latin American specialist for academic, government and private sector; and to support Latin Americanist students and Faculty in their intellectual development so that they can become and remain superior teachers and Scholars. LACIS looks to serve as a local, regional, and national resource center that provides outreach, support services, and information to another university units, K-16, government, civic community and business constituencies.We are a Title VI National Resource Center, in operation since 1973 in consortium with the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies (CLACS).
- LACIS LECTURES
- September 21. Thu. SENSING THE CARIBBEAN: ART, CULTURE, HISTORY, AND THE SENSORY TURN
- September 22. Friday SENSING THE CARIBBEAN: ART, CULTURE, HISTORY, AND THE SENSORY TURN
- September 22. Friday. Lacis Workshop. CUBAN AND LATIN MUSIC FOR EDUCATION.
- September 27. Wednesday. WILDLIFE OF CUBA By: Nils Navarro
- SUBMIT AN EVENT TO THE "NOTICIAS"