- 123 Teach Me Spanish: Hundreds of lessons that are a good starting point for learning Spanish online.
- BBC Spanish: This page has been loaded with various sources, including Mi Vida Loca, an immersive video mystery produced to engage Spanish learners.
- Coffee Break Spanish: Get a daily dose of Spanish in just a few minutes with this popular podcast.
- Destinos: An Introduction to Spanish: This 52 episode series (and 5 practice episdoes) teaches Spanish through an engrossing telenova – a Spanish language television drama.
- FSI Basic Spanish: The Foreign Service Institute’s 55 lesson Spanish language course was developed by the United States government and includes downloadable PDF textbooks.
- Medical Spanish: A series of lessons and resources custom made for those wanting to pursue a career in the medical field.
- Notes in Spanish: A husband (British) and wife (Spanish) team share lessons on real spoken Spanish for beginner, intermediate and advanced learners.
- Professor Jason Spanish: Professor Jason’s YouTube videos have close to five million views in total. His extensive video lessons cover a wide variety of Spanish language topics.
- Spanish Dict: These YouTube videos are incredibly popular, and have a high-energy style to keep you engaged when the going gets tough.
- SpanishPod101: Offers a free and subscription membership to podcast lessons and other Spanish learning materials.
- StudySpanish.com: Offers a free and subscription membership to thousands of Spanish lessons.
- The Spanish Experiment: This online resource includes quick lessons, children’s stories and reviews of on-line learning tools.
- Websites of interest for Spanish: The American Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese (AATSP) offers this classroom resource for free.
- Café Brasil
- Conta-me Tudo
- Dragões de Garagem
- Escriba Café
- Nexo Jornal
- Portuguêses no Mundo
- Tá Falado
- TSF Pessoal e Transmissível
- Aulalivre: Published YouTube playlist geared for a upper intermediate-advanced Brazilian Portuguese learners.
- “Hello” Rusty: A YouTube channel made for those who want to learn Portuguese.
- Professor Jason Portuguese: Professor Jason’s videos have close to five million views in total. His extensive video lessons cover a wide variety of Portuguese language topics.
- Português para principiantes: Free online textbook offered by the UW-Madison Department of Spanish & Portuguese.
- The Summer Intensive Portuguese Institute (SIPI) also has a web page devoted to Brazilian Portuguese language sources.
- Websites of interest for Portuguese: The American Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese (AATSP) offers this classroom resource for free.
- Omniglot’s Yucatec Maya Page: This page is filled with links and information about the language of 800,000 – 1.2 million people in Mexico and Belize.